So, you have decided, for one reason or another, that the time is right to host your first virtual event. Congratulations for building up the courage to jump in and go for it.
The first question you are probably asking yourself is “how do we make sure we get this right?”
Simple, hire a virtual event management company, share your goals, and be confident you’re going to get the biggest bang for your buck.
Before you get busy scouting for the right virtual event management company, make sure you have a list of prepared questions to ask your potential partner – after all, you’re going to be putting a lot of trust in them to get it right!
Below are seven questions to ask every virtual event management company, before onboarding them.
- Depth of experience and knowledge: What types of events do they usually plan? Are they specialists within a particular field, or do they have a wide spread of experience? Take the opportunity to explore their past performance.
- Production capabilities: How does the company leverage its production services? Get clarity over the multiple virtual event formats previously organized, graphics, branded backdrops, design, and level of support you can expect with all of this.
- Technology options: What types of event technology and software are they familiar with, or do they use regularly? Are they technology-agnostic and can they support multiple platforms and services based on your changing needs? Ask for a demo.
- Audience engagement: Most event tech experts can deploy platforms. But what is their plan to acquire and engage the audience? What tools or techniques do they have to retain interest and interaction throughout the event?
- Analytics / Measurement: How do they measure event success? What type of analytics tools and software do they rely on, and how will this be reported back to you before, during and after the event?
- Live support: How big is their support team? How do they provide Live support during the broadcast of the virtual event or conference? What are the top challenges that need troubleshooting?
- Budget: What is the price of their services? Is there any scope for negotiation? Does it involves any third-party arrangements for audio-video or anything else that could lead to additional expense? More importantly, what is that budget that will help them deliver this virtual event at the required level of quality that you expect?
The more questions you ask, the clearer your event -vision will become.
Ready to host your virtual event? Now you know the questions, contact us to find the answers! Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and start laying the groundwork for your stellar virtual event, conference or webinar.