ALL INDIA EVENT AGENCIES VIRTUAL BRAINSTORMING EVENT
‘COVID19 HACKS FOR EVENTS & ACTIVATIONS’
Monday May 25th 2020 – 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Our industry today is facing the challenges of COVID19 and it’s protocols for events and activations. In this era of transformation, we are not physically ‘in this together’, but sharing our insights, inspiration and ideas will make us #WinThisTogether.
Announcing a first of it’s kind ‘VIRTUAL BRAINSTORMING MEET’ in which we invite event agencies from across India to bring their best ideas and brainstorm on the changes that we need to make to the new way of doing events & activations.
Showcase of over 50 ideas to maximize small guest list events/ activations. All content/ ideas shared with participating agencies. INVITING ALL INDIA EVENT AGENCIES TO PARTICIPATE, GET NEW IDEAS, SHARE YOUR BEST PRACTICES & INNOVATE TO STAY #AHEADOFTHECURVE
TOPICS FOR BRAINSTORMING & SHOWCASE OF IDEAS
- 50 Pax weddings are taking place – how can we maximize guest experiences while maintaining protocols?
- On Ground activations have begun in green zones – what are the best practices to ensure safety while delivering an out of the box experience?
- What are the innovations, technologies, apps and other tools we can use to deliver safe, seamless and impactful experiences?
- Round Tables or theater seating?
- How can we map guest journeys keeping current protocols in place?
- Shared mics are no-no: what are the options?
- Changes in F&B Service: What are the new ways to serve?
Brainstorming Session Moderator
Lavina Thakur is an event conceptualizer with a 25 year industry experience in conceptualizing experiential events and weddings. She has been the Creative Director of Seventy EMG & the Concept Head for Percept before branching out as an independent conceptualizer.
Today, Lavina is on the creative panel for some of India’s leading event agencies, developing immersive event concepts, weddings, experiential activations and intellectual properties for brands across the globe. She is also the founder & curator of Eventpreneur (www.eventpreneur.global).